Mesotherapy Micro Needling is a cosmetic procedure that has gained popularity for its ability to rejuvenate the skin and address various skin concerns. This technique combines two main components: – Micro Needling, also referred to as collagen induction therapy, involves the use of a device equipped with fine, sterile needles. These needles create tiny, controlled punctures (micro-injuries) in the skin’s surface. The purpose of micro needling is to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes, which includes the production of collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin are essential proteins that help maintain skin’s elasticity and firmness. – Mesotherapy is a technique that involves the injection of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other beneficial ingredients directly into the middle layer of the skin. The goal of mesotherapy is to nourish the skin, promote collagen production, and address specific skin issues such as wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation, hydration, and skin laxity.
1. Consultation: Before the treatment, a consultation with a qualified practitioner is essential. They will assess your skin type, concerns, and medical history to determine if mesotherapy needling is appropriate for you.
2. Preparation: Your skin will be thoroughly cleansed, and a topical anesthetic cream may be applied to minimize discomfort during the procedure.
3. Treatment: The micro needling device is passed over the treatment area, creating controlled micro-injuries to initiate the skins repair mechanism. The mesotherapy solution is applied to the treated area and can penetrate deeper into the skin through the tiny channels created by the needles. The specific cocktail of ingredients can vary depending on your skin concerns.
4. Post-treatment Care: After the treatment, a recovery cream is typically applied to hydrate the skin and protect from trans epidermal water loss. The LED Healite can also be added on post treatment to help reduce any redness or inflammation.
5. Recovery: After the procedure, you may experience redness, swelling, and mild discomfort, similar to a sunburn. These side effects typically subside within a few days. Our skin therapist will guide you through a personalised post-care routine to ensure the best healing and results.
6. Results: Over time, as collagen and elastin production increases and the skin heal, you can expect to see gradual improvements in skin texture, tone, and firmness. The exact results depend on the individual and the specific concerns being addressed.
7. Maintenance: Depending on your goals, you will require multiple sessions spaced 4-6 weeks apart to achieve optimal results. Maintenance sessions may also be recommended to sustain the benefits.
It’s important to note that mesotherapy needling should be performed by a qualified and experienced practitioner to ensure safety and effectiveness. While the procedure can be used to treat a range of skin concerns, results may vary from person to person, and not everyone is an ideal candidate. Always consult with a skincare professional to determine if mesotherapy needling is suitable for your unique skin needs and concerns.
Often referred to as a superficial peel or a lunchtime peel, is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure designed to improve the appearance and texture of the skin by using a mild chemical solution. These peels are popular for their ability to refresh and rejuvenate the skin with minimal downtime and discomfort. Here’s what you should know about this treatment: Toskani Duosomal Peels are primarily used to: – Exfoliate They remove the outer layer of dead and damaged skin cells, promoting the growth of new, healthier skin. – Improve Texture: Can help improve skin texture, making it smoother and softer. – Enhance Radiance: They can restore a healthy glow to the skin by addressing dullness.
1. Consultation: Before the peel, you’ll have a consultation with a skincare professional to discuss your skin concerns and determine if the peel is suitable for you.
2. Prepare: The skin is thoroughly cleansed to remove makeup, oil, and debris.
3. Application of the Chemical Solution: The mild acid solution, specifically alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) or beta hydroxy acids (BHAs) is applied evenly to the skin. The choice of acid depends on your specific skin needs. The solution is left on the skin for a short period, usually just a few minutes. During this time, you may experience a mild tingling sensation.
4. Neutralisation: The acid is then removed with a neutralizing solution. The Duosomal Peel Off Mask is then applied to the skin to further the results of the treatment and calm any mild inflammation experience during the peel.
5. Post-treatment Care: After the treatment, a soothing recovery cream and sunscreen are typically applied to protect and hydrate the skin.
6. Recovery: One of the significant advantages of light chemical peels is their minimal downtime. After the procedure you may experience some slight redness immediately after the peel, which usually subsides within a few hours. Over the next few days, you may experience mild dryness or flaking of the skin which can be managed with post-treatment skincare.
7. Results: Results from a light chemical peel are generally subtle and progressive. You may notice improvements in skin texture, tone, and clarity over several weeks as the skin continues to regenerate. For optimal results, a series of light chemical peels may be recommended.
8. Maintenance: To maintain the benefits of a light chemical peel, it’s essential to follow a good skincare regimen, including sun protection, and consider periodic touch-up treatments every 4 weeks or as advised by your skincare professional.
Light chemical peels are generally safe when performed by a trained and qualified practitioner. However, it’s crucial to have a consultation before the procedure to ensure its suitable for your skin type and concerns. Additionally, it’s essential to follow post-treatment instructions to minimize any potential side effects and achieve the best results.